|The loose diamonds listed below are being offered for sale through DiamondTradingPost.com by private sellers, estates and individual brokers. They are being offered at prices far below established wholesale prices in the United States. We are asking all of our regular customers to check here first to see if one of these diamonds will fill their request. Many of the diamonds offered are round or princess cuts. All are accompanied by a recent Diamond Grading Report from the GIA (Gemological Institute of America) or the EGL-USA. (European Gemological Laboratory) Please CLICK HERE if you are interested in letting DiamondTrade.com LLC list your diamond for sale on DiamondTradingPost at a price that will more closely resemble the actual value of the diamond. Buyers of these diamonds are required to pay up front for the diamond by cashiers check or wire transfer prior to delivery. DiamondTrade.com will guarantee that all diamonds sold through the DiamondTradingPost are the diamonds described in the accompanying GIA or EGL-USA certificate.|
|*All loose diamonds must weigh more than 1.00 carats and be I-color, SI-1 or better. DiamondTrade.com reserves the right to exclude any diamond from being listed.|
|Requirements for sellers|
- Your diamond must be certified by the GIA or EGL-USA within the past 48 months.
- Your diamond can be any shape.
- If we list your diamond for sale and you decide later to not sell …we will take the diamond off the DiamondTradingPost website. There is no charge for listing the diamond or taking it off the list.
- All loose diamonds must weigh 1.00 carat or larger and be I-color and SI-1 or better clarity. DamondTradingPost.com reserves the right to exclude any diamond from being listed.
- DiamondTradingPost.com charges a commission of 15 percent to sell your diamond through our company.
- Proceeds from the sale of the diamond less the commission and shipping cost, will be paid by check to the seller and mailed by registered or certified mail to the seller within 10 days of delivery of the diamond.
- All diamonds listed for sale must be in our custody or sent to us or shipped to us in the most expeditious and insured manner upon notification of sale. Arrangements for a 3rd. party verification of the diamond can be made by contacting Danny Morehead in our home office. 972-991-7717
|The seller can submit the diamond to either laboratory for certification. We advise that you call the laboratory you choose for detailed instruction on the correct procedures for packaging, insurance, and shipping.|
580 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10036-4794
Hours: Mon - Thu 8:00am - 5:00pm, Fri: 8:00am - 4:00pm
T 212 221 5858 - F 212 575 3095
The seller can submit the diamond to the GIA by clicking on the (how to submit) link shown below.
EGL USA/Los Angeles
550 South Hill St.
Los Angeles, CA 90013
For package shipment: Suite 740